Fancy Favor Gift Box for Boys

I don't have a lot of male stamp sets just yet - they are on the top of my wish list for 2012.  We celebrate the birthday of a primary school aged boy very soon so my challenge was to create a gift box for his birthday present (gift vouchers to a local family entertainment complex and yummy chocolates) without stamped images.

I used Pacific Point Blue as the base for the box in textured card stock.  A strip of Celebrations Designer Series Paper (retired) wraps around the entire box.  On the front is a panel of Real Red decorated subtly in circles of matching red textured in Perfect Polka Dots.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set. 

The Real Red panel acts as a pocket that contains a note card in Whisper White.  I've written our birthday wishes on this for the birthday boy.  He could now reuse this box if he wanted to - simply refill for a friend, inserting a new note card with his own message in the pocket.

No comments