[VIDEO] Background tutorial using Classic' Stampin' Inkpads


Whilst I promised to share my projects exclusively over on my social feeds this year, I have to make an exception for this card.  I've had a number of requests to see how this background came together so I made a video tutorial for you all!  I hope you have fun playing along - if so don't forget to leave a comment and let me know.



Follow me on socials and get in touch if there are other projects you'd love to see come together!
@papercraftbyjenniferfrost
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST

You can shop all the supplies to make this fun project with me via email. All orders qualify for you to receive FREE video tutorials with The Crafty Carrot Co.  Check out details of our latest exclusive tutorial program here: http://craftycarrotcollective.blogspot.com/

No comments