Joy of Giving Tag Kit, The Crafty Carrot Co Blog Hop


Next month we run our very last class series for 2019.  Over the last few years, we've chosen to feature project kits at this time of year as they are fabulous, fast and fun - perfect for a crafting fix during the busy festive season.

This November, we are sharing our twist on the Joy of Giving Tag Kit. This kit comes with ready to assemble cardstock pieces, embellishments, adhesives, a stamp set and ink spot for simple projects that will take your gifts from basic to brilliant this gift-giving season.


While the projects that come with the kits are amazing, the Crafty Carrot Co team enjoy putting their own twist on the kit contents so you get lots of alternate project ideas! 

This blog hop is a chance for us to have a little 'warm up' play with the goodies.  For my project, I've created a scrapbook layout.  I've embellished my 12 x 12" Soft Suede base with elements from the kit with a little vanilla card, a retired gold doily and a piece of retired Dashing Along newsprint pattern.


Click the 'next' link below to see what my fellow Crafty Carrot Co friends have created with the Joy of Giving kit. Next is Krista and you are going to love the fun cards she's made!



Love this design? Find more of my projects on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE

1 comment

  1. I used to be recommended this website via my cousin. I'm no longer certain whether this post is written by means of him as nobody else recognise such special approximately my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you! reefer for sale


    ReplyDelete