DIY Stamped Fondant Cake Toppers


I'm not much of a cake decorator but I do love stamping.  So when it came time to make cupcakes for my child's birthday celebration, I decided to try my hand at mixing the two crafts to make these personalised fondant toppers.  They were a real hit at the party!  Want to make your own?  Of course you do!!

You can buy fondant in shops now, but if you'd like to make your own I used this recipe and it worked out great: https://tenina.com/recipes/marshmallow-fondant-icing
Mind you, it made SO much - I still have over half in the fridge!

And you may like to check out this webpage here by The Cookie Stamp Co.  They give some really awesome tips for working and stamping on fondant for projects just like this.

For more fun project ideas, find me on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE


No comments