Pieces of the Story, Winter Magic




It's absolutely freezing cold here at the moment!  It brings back memories of the amazing Canadian adventure I had last November.  What better time to work some photos from this trip into my scrapbook!

For this page, I was inspired by the current sketch challenge over at Global Design Project. The clever Kerstin Kreis used the sketch for memory keeping - I love this!  I've never turned a card sketch into a scrapbook project before.  I had to adjust it a little to make it work with the number of pictures I wanted to feature and the 12" x 12" page size, but all-in-all I'm really happy with how it turned out!



I've featured a mix of supplies to bring this page together.  Imagery from the Waterfront stamp set, a  paper pattern from the Share What You Love designer series paper pack, and alphabets for the titles (Lined and Labeller Alphabets, and the Make a Difference stamp set).


Of course, I had too many photos not to add a matching pocket layout.



Friends, wine, a warm fire, a peaceful winter cabin in the snow... oh take me back!!

I hope you've enjoyed this project!

Find me on
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  YOUTUBE


EXCLUSIVE ONLINE CLASSES SERIES

Join five award-winning Stampin' Up! Artisans throughout August as they bring you exclusive video-based tutorials, inspiring projects, as well as behind-the-scenes tips and tricks to bring your paper crafting to the next level!

Find more information, and subscribe to join us today at http://craftycarrotcollective.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment