Abstract Impressions, Scrapbooking and Cards Today



I am so excited to have my work featured over at Scrapbook and Cards Today!  A huge thank you to them, and to Stampin' Up!,  for the opportunity!

So here's a look at the project I shared!


Make sure you click *HERE* or the logo above to check out the original post, learn a little more about how I made these and enter the competition to win the Stampin' Up! products I featured in my project!

FYI, I stamped a bunch of roses while choosing a colour combination for this project. The reds and pinks won me over this time, but I thought it would be fun to share some of the other colours I loved together!


I hope this inspires you!  Which colours are you most drawn too?

Thanks for stopping by!!
Jenn




GET ORGANISED WITH THIS BRAND NEW PRINTABLE
This is a super easy & fun way to stay on top of your business efforts each month.  Stay organised with these business tracking templates. Just $US 5!

Includes:

  • Monthly Income/Expenses
  • Orders
  • Social Media Following
Learn more *HERE*

No comments