Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop, Sure Do Love You


Meet my Valentine. This week we celebrated our 14th Valentines Day together.   Last November marked 10 years since we exchanged vows.  I've created this layout today to honor the milestone.


This design features the Sure Do Love You stamp set and Painted with Love Speciality Designer Series Papers.


I just love all the touches of gold!  I usually love a bit of heat embossing but these Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers made adding this metallic element so EASY!  Especially to photographs which in my experience, do not like heat embossing at all.

I couldn't resist making up a pocket page to expand on the story.



Be sure to follow the hop by clicking the next link below to see more inspiration featuring these lovely goodies.  Next up is the talented Jessica Winter!



If you live in Australia I would love to be your Demonstrator.  You can find the following supplies used at my online Stampin' Up! store *HERE*.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Sure Do Love You
Inks: Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Whisper White, Painted with Love Designer Series Paper, Painted with Love 12 x 12" Cardstock Pack
Accessories/Tools: Painted with Love Gold Vinyl Stickers, Lots to Love Box Framelits Die, Delicate Doily, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel Pen, Journalling Pens.



10 comments

  1. Beautiful page Jennifer. Congratulations on 10 years!!! Those gold stickers are perfect little accents. I need to make a page this week and I am inspired to used these stickers now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and page, and the photo's! Gorgeous!! Congrats!! I need to scrap more, I love it, but don't always make the time. But certainly inspired by all this, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 10 years of marriage, Jennifer! Your scrapbook spread is gorgeous! Lovely job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pages are gorgeous and full of elegant touches. All your photos are so endearing and I especially love the picture of your family walking hand in hand--thanks for sharing your awesomeness ;0) Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations on celebrating 10 years! The layout and photo are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! This is a milistone for love! I like your layout, i need to case it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I just adore this layout! I can't wait to see your sweet smiling face in person soon!! Cool that you added in an M&M page too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great page layout--and I love that you added the coordinating pocket page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful layout Jennifer! I love your beautiful style and the two different types of layout. Aren’t we lucky to be able to do both? Xx

    ReplyDelete