Playing with new-in colours, Fancy Friday

You've Got This, Stampin' Up! New In-Colour Berry Burst, Lemon Line Twist Combination, Fancy Friday, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Cardmaking classes Bendigo

There is a lot of excitement in the paper crafting world this month in the lead-up to the release of the newest Stampin' Up! catalogue.

One of the first things we all want to see is the new in-colour collection!   Today the Fancy Friday team are playing with these latest colour releases and sharing some inspiring colour combinations with you.

I chose to play with the new Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist tones for my design.  I paired them with a soft watercolour technique featuring the 'You've Got This' bloom.

You've Got This, Stampin' Up! New In-Colour Berry Burst, Lemon Line Twist Combination, Fancy Friday, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Cardmaking classes Bendigo

I'm really looking forward to sharing this design in my local Bendigo class tomorrow morning.  I've still got a spot or two free if you want to join us!

For those of you who would love to see this card being made but can't make it to class, I've decided to share a bit of a tutorial of it exclusively to my monthly newsletter subscribers.  I've had so many new people join my newsletter mailing list these past couple months.  I feel so loved with every subscription notification that comes through!  As a little thank you I thought it might be nice to gift my subscribers with a full tutorial of this project - I'll even share some behind the scenes detail on the inspiration for the layout and an alternate colour combo of this design too! Certainly some happy mail for you all to look forward to in June!

I can't wait to see what colours the rest of the talented Fancy Friday ladies have chosen to play with for you.  Click the link below to see what creative colour combination my Fancy friend Sue has to share!
Supplies Used:
Stamps: You've Got This, Circle of Spring
Inks: StazOn, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Black
Papers: Shimmery White, Berry Burst
Accessories/Tools: Aqua Painter, Gold Shimmer Pen, Gold Bakers Twine, Metalic Doilies


No comments