Pieces of the Story, 10 Days New - Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop


The Artisan Design Team are joining the March 4th International Scrapbooking Day celebrations, a day where scrapbookers around the world celebrate the hobby of memory keeping that many of us papercrafters are passionate about.


I've created a double spread to share with you today, including one traditional and one pocket page layout.  I'm way behind in my daughter's baby album and decided to pull out some of my baby themed supplies to put these designs together.


For this traditional layout I layered some of the cards from the Hello Baby Project Life card collection and a heart patterned paper from the Love Blossoms stack beneath my photo.  I decorated with some accessories from the Love Blossoms embellishments kit.  The First Sight stamp set sentiment seemed the perfect finish.


The Hello Baby cards and matching accessories pack made pulling the pocket page layout together quite easy. I added a few stamps - the heart from the First Sight set on the card at the top and some pretty words from the So You and Made with Love sets.


So friends – join us on this round of the hop for lots of fun as we celebrate the joy of memory keeping!





Product List
140294s
140688s
140548s
140551s
138662s
140932s
131172s
133769s

7 comments

  1. Oh Jennifer, this is PRECIOUS!!! Your layouts are perfection with those amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful, love the colors and the softness of the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty. I love all the beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, precious pages. I can invision a little three year old in a few years wanting to see her beautiful baby pages over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I have a little boy but you're making me want to maybe go for a girl just so I can use frilly and girly stuff! LOL!

    ReplyDelete