January CASE Challenge, The Crafty Carrot Collective


Good morning!  I'm all packed and ready to head to my first cardmaking class for the year.  One of the projects we will be making is this birthday card featuring the Weather Together stamp set.  This stamp set has been having quite a workout at my desk this month, let me tell you!  It's the product focus over at The Crafty Carrot Collective's FREE January program.  This week, my talented friend Susan Wong shared a CASE inspired tutorial and I loved her project so much I wanted to play along straight away.

How adorable are the little presents in this set?  I've followed Susan's lead and used them to create a background.  Then I've embellished with a little peek-a-boo peach ribbon which I've paired with the sentiment from the Suite Sentiments stamp set from the catalogue.

Watch me put this project together over at my NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

The Suite Sentiments stamp set will be The Crafty Carrot Collective's February product focus.  Shop at the online SU store of any of our participating demonstrators in January to qualify for FREE ACCESS to this next program of tutorials, classes and challenges featuring this fun set.  Learn more HERE.


I hope that you join us this week for the CASE challenge!  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Don't forget the #thecraftycarrotcoJAN17 hashtag so we can find your project.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Jenn

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Weather Together, Suite Sentiments
Inks: Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark
Papers: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Accessories/Tools: Stampin Write Markers (Peek-a-boo Peach and Basic Black), Heat Tool, Pool Party Embossing Powder (retired), Peek-a-boo Peach Ruffled Ribbon, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (available again June 2017)




No comments