Spooky Lollipop Wrappers with Jar of Haunts

Lollipop Halloween Treats, Jar of Haunts, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

Halloween party preparations are well underway at our house!  These little lollipops were super easy to make, my three-year-old and I had fun putting them together.

Lollipop Halloween Treats, Jar of Haunts, Behind the scenes, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I took a tissue, cut it into quarters and stamped these eyes from the Jar of Haunts set on with Memento ink. Then I layered it over another full tissue, securing it to the top of the lollipop with some silver thread.

Lollipop Halloween Treats, Jar of Haunts, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I hope you've enjoyed these spooky sweets!  For more fun Halloween treat ideas visit the TGIF challenge page for their fun candy theme.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Jar of Haunts
Inks: Memento Black
Accessories/Tools: Silver string

3 comments