Easter mini treat boxes

Easter, Gift Box Punch Board, Made with Love, Stampin Up, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I hope that everyone had a wonderful time over the Easter long weekend.  We chose to celebrate the occasion quietly with some family meals and of course a little chocolate gift giving.  I put these small gift boxes together with my kids to share with those we saw over the holiday.  The boxes themselves were made quite quickly using the Gift Box Punch board.  The little round labels decorating the sides featured the bunny from the Made with Love stamp set and the Teeny Tiny Sentiments 'Happy Easter' wording.

Easter, Gift Box Punch Board, Easter basket, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

These little boxes tied in nicely with some notecards I'd made for the occasion.  Rather than pop the card in an envelope to gift, I thought I'd use a little cellophane bag and add a few chocolates for those people we were able to catch up with over the weekend.

The Gift Box Punch board was also handy for creating a few extra special gift baskets.  The Kraft cardstock made a wonderful base for these!


No comments