#TGIFc43 Botanicals Inspiration

Botanical Blooms Builder Framelits Die, TGIFc43, Happy Birthday card, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

When I first saw this week's TGIF challenge I knew I wanted to use my new Botanical Blooms framelits.  I drew inspiration not only from the floral feature but also the layout and the lovely colour combination which I interpreted as so saffron, rose red, old olive and mossy meadow.

I've not used this fun product until now but I have seen so many beautiful projects made with these pretty flowers.  I particularly liked this gift box project by Carolyn Bennie.  I liked the way she sponged the centre of her flowers and how she added Versamark and clear embossing to the leaves to lend such a lovely textured finish.
Botanical Blooms Builder Framelits Die, TGIFc43, Happy Birthday card, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

Of course the best bit about the TGIF challenges is that you can play along!  So please do pop on over and join in the fun.

2 comments

  1. Wow! What a neat technique that Carolyn used! I notice your embossed leaves more but either way - very cool! Might have to try that when I borrow my MILs Botanical Leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaze-balls!!!! this is stunning in every way!

    ReplyDelete