In Class - May 2014


I'm a little behind with posting about my last two classes.  This design was one we created in May.  Participants requested some ideas for designs that incorporated Washi Tape.  Washi Tape is just about the only papercrafting tool I haven't invested in.  So instead, I used some strips of Modern Medley designer series papers to create a faux washi tape look. I threw in a little Gumball Green in the black and vanilla mix - an in-colour that was about to be retired at the time. 

The layout for this design was inspired this card created by Jenni Pauli

The other two projects we put together in this workshop were previously shared here as part of the Creation Station blog hop challenge.



Our next full class is scheduled for August 16th.  To express interest in attending, please contact me!

  

No comments