For Sale, Craft room clear out

I've been putting this off for a little while because I find it SO hard to part with my beloved stamps. But I'll never be able to afford all the goodies on my new seasonal catalogue wishlist if I don't say goodbye to some of my now retired products.

As members of my downline I'd like to offer you a 24 hour head start on my clear out sale.  So here is the list. There is a mix of products that are brand new and preloved. The preloved sets will have stains but the stamped impressions still come out as new. All products are listed at roughly 50% off the original retail value.

Kindness Matters, Clear Stamp Set, pre-loved $10
Fresh Vintage, Clear Stamp Set, pre-loved $15
Awash with Flowers, Wood mount set, pre-loved $36
Pick up by arrangement.  Postage available at Australia Post parcel prices - please let me know what you are interested in so I can weigh them for an accurate postage quote. 

All offers will be given due consideration. 

I'll release this list on my public blog this time tomorrow night.  All products sold on a first in, best dressed basis. 

Thanks for browsing, I appreciate your support!

No comments