His and Hers Custom Order


Last month I received a special request - to create two large (A4 folded) birthday cards, one for her and one for him!  I love when a customer sets me a creative challenge.  She had seen one of my previous designs incorporating the black and white colour scheme and requested something similar with an additional male card in matching tones.  The below male design incorporates a faux metal embossed background which was heaps of fun to do and I can't wait to try this in class to show my ladies sometime soon!


The birthday bloke loves rock hence the 'rock' crown from the now retired Grunge Rock set.  I've added a layer of crystal effects to the crown to help it stand out. A great way to add a little 'wow' to a fairly fresh and clean design.


If you have a special card you would like to order for an upcoming event please do not hesitate to contact me.


1 comment

  1. Beautiful! Such striking cards and the embossing really adds to the effect.

    ReplyDelete