March Class Challenge


In class this month we are making this cute Easter themed project featuring the fun Stampin' Up! sweet treat cups product. My challenge to class participants... create an Easter gift!  Whether it be a little gift box, basket or card incorporating a yummy treat like this one.  

To get the challenge started I've created these cute little Easter skinny treat bags. They are packed with yummy jelly beans and were my little gift to all the class participants to wish them a happy Easter!



Look forward to seeing what you come up with!
__________

I'm happy to share with you the following projects - please don't hesitate to send me yours!  I love seeing what you come up with x

Created by Sandra Mundy - Sandra has created a whole range of lovely little Easter gifts this year!
Created by Kristy Moulday - Kristy's lovely card  was inspired by the layout of my March 'for you' card.
Created by Lisa Taylor - Bunny bag toppers for Marshmellow 'Bunny Tails', what a cute idea!



No comments