I have a suspicion that the Simply Soft exclusive hostess set will quickly become a personal favourite. Since discovering the Aqua Painter I've had so much fun colouring and this set allows for that with three beautiful floral designs. I've only featured one here but will have some designs featuring the others soon...
Sketch courtesy of Mojo Monday
Simply Soft
March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Hello!
I'm Jennifer, a cardmaker and papercrafter. I love making beautiful things with intention—using my stash, repurposing materials, and embracing mindful creativity.
Join the Cardmaking Community
Exclusive Cardmaking Tutorials
New creative ideas delivered straight to your inbox.
Join my email community and receive bonus projects, techniques and inspiration — plus access to the subscriber library.
Your bonus is on its way!
If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your promotions or spam folder and move it to your primary inbox so you don’t miss future tutorials.
Popular
Thanks for visiting!
The Google ad below helps support my creative work. Thank you so much for being here!

Post a Comment